Thursday 31 May 2012

Who's booing Frank Francisco now?



I'm not the type of person to blow my own trumpet and there's little worse than a guy bumming and blowing that he said this and he said that.

My intro here leads me onto the question of "Who's booing Frank Francisco now?"

This just goes to show you the fickleness of FANS and how my campaign for SUPPORTERS was started.  I'm not daft enough to think that there are thousands of Mets fans out there reading this but if 1 or 2 are then its all good.

Frank Francisco has just saved his 6th game in a row after getting booed by a large proportion in our Ballpark in Flushing.  The beauty of this situation here is Frank actually backed those boo boys and said he was OK with the boo's as he knew he would change them to cheers soon.  I didn't and I'm sure Frank didn’t think his words would ring true as soon as he has accomplished his task.

Here's the dilemma!!  Would you guys not rather hear Frank gushing that he owed this to his supporters who stood by him when he had a rocky spot in a long season of trying to deliver for the Mets, or are you happy to wait for Franks next mistake to enable you to boo again??

Dilemma time for some I hope or, for the Bitter and Twisted in our ranks it's just a small holiday in your life of misery.

The New York Mets under Terry Collins are a very special team.  We are home grown for the most part, we are playing with a pride in this great uniform and we are most of all winning more ballgames than we are losing.  I for one am loving this!!

As we enter July and the melting hot summer months in New York City the Amazin Mets are sitting at 28-23 and 1.5 game behind the lead of a division of all teams above .500.  With arguably 3 of our main outfield players due to return from the disabled list soon, although when I say main players, we only really have the one who is our very own David Wright and he's proving to all and sundry just how special a talent he is.  Tejada, Thole and Bay will add some experience. What????? Thole and Tejada are experienced?????  In our team of kids I suppose they are which makes our journey even better.

On a side note I listen on occasion to those 2 Muppets, Eric Karabell and Keith Law talking absolute drivel on their ESPN Baseball Today podcast.  Hell knows why but en route to work I do.  I friggin want to ram that mike down their throats the sanctimonious galloots.  They don't even have the courtesy to spend 1 minute talking about the Mets and the Philly pelter just cannot handle that his ballclub is on the way down.  I'm going to love it when they realise they have no farm system producing the quality they have been used to for the past few years.

Phuck Philly!!!!

Lets SUPPORT the team and lets let Terry Collins and Captain Marvel David Wright really know how much both of them mean to us!!

Lets Go Mets!!!

Jason  (twitter @AupaCeltic)

No comments:

Post a Comment